- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
- The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
Improve your Public Speaking Competition
It takes one hour of preparation for each minute of presentation time.The most precious things in speech are the pauses. Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech.The problem with speeches isn't so much not knowing when to stop, as knowing when not to begin
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful.
Classes enrolled from 13 Countries
Improve your English Communication
- Study Great Public Speakers.
- Relax Your Body Language.
- Practice Voice and Breath Control.
- Prepare Talking Points.
- Know Your Audience.
- Add a Visual Aid.
- Record Your Speeches.
Get highly interactive, super fun, immersive classes
1-1 live classes to ensure personal attention Constant interactions with the teacher. Students start at a level based on their current speaking skills. We evaluate each student to determine the starting point.
Meet your child’s Spoken English coach
Master teachers from the UK train and evaluate all teachers.